quordle answer today is the only one of the many Wordle clones that I’m still playing now, around 18 months after the daily-word-game craze hit the internet, and with good reason: it’s fun, but also difficult.
What’s more, its makers (now the online dictionary Merriam-Webster) are also keeping it fresh in the form of a variant called the Daily Sequence, which sees you complete four puzzles consecutively, rather than concurrently.
Today’s Quordle Answer – Hints & Solution
Before we just go ahead and spoil Quordle’s answer for November 18, here are some hints that can help you to reach the correct Quordle answer on your own. Take some time to consider these clues, and you might be able to get the correct answer on your own.
- Word #1: Present participle of tie.
- Word #2: Cured meat from the back or sides of a pig.
- Word #3: Of, relating to, or constituting a city or town.
- Word #4: An external form, appearance, or manner of presentation, typically concealing the true nature of something.
Today’s words for Quordle are…
There you have it! Don’t get upset if you didn’t get the correct answers solo. Instead, give yourself another try tomorrow. We hope it will be a bit luckier. And if you have any trouble with Quordle or any other Word Game, bookmark our website and check it once you need help with daily challenges. We’ll do our best to provide readers with an accurate timely solution.
Today’s Quordle Answer – General Tips
If you want to complete Quordle daily and reach the longest hot streak, keep scrolling down. Here’s some general advice which should help you regardless of the answer.
- Choose words with completely different letters to get hints early on
- After writing each word, analyze the colour of your tiles
- Try to research some 5-letters words before starting the Quordle challenge
- Practice a lot using the special game mode
And if these tips don’t help, feel free to ask your friends or family for help. Sometimes it’s the most straightforward way to solve Daily Quordle.
Quordle Answer Today, Quordle November 19 Answer: Quordle is the latest Wordle style game with a concept of guessing four different 5 letter words in nine attempts. In a very short span of time Quordle has become very popular, and millions of people are participating in Quordle Word Guessing Game daily. It has now become a part of day-to-day life. Daily the Quordle Puzzle resets at midnight and the participants get 24 hours to solve the new puzzle.
So to make it simple and easy for the Quordle users, here in this post, we are going to solve and provide the correct Quordle Answer for today. We update this page every day with the latest Quordle Answer. So the next time you need the Quordle Answer, just visit this page to find it first.
Quordle Answer Today (November 19)
The Quordle Answer for Today November 19, 2023 is:-
All Quordle Answers
- Quordle November 18, 2023 — TYING, BACON, URBAN, GUISE
- Quordle November 17, 2023 — BERET, SCORE, AORTA, SEDAN
- Quordle November 16, 2023 — CONCH, PERCH, ANVIL, HATCH
- Quordle November 15, 2023 — BLEND, GREED, CUMIN, FLUNK
- Quordle November 14, 2023 — CHIME, PULPY, TAPER, OLDEN
- Quordle November 13, 2023 — SHELL, ALLOW, SHEEN, PRUDE
- Quordle November 12, 2023 — CHASE, LOATH, RUSTY, DIODE
- Quordle November 11, 2023 — BELOW, BUDDY, BRING, ROBOT
- Quordle November 10, 2023 — FOLIO, AGILE, STOCK, PURSE
- Quordle November 9, 2023 — CLINK, BEACH, BEVEL, ELFIN
- Quordle November 8, 2023 — MAYBE, NOMAD, IMPEL, VERGE
- Quordle November 7, 2023 — PESTO, SMOKY, QUASI, UTILE
- Quordle November 6, 2023 — PERKY, MONTH, DRESS, OVERT
- Quordle November 5, 2023 — GRAPH, DIRGE, POLAR, SPECK
- Quordle November 4, 2023 — GUSTO, SWIFT, STAKE, RANGE
- Quordle November 3, 2023 — BUGGY, RIPER, BLUFF, SNAIL
- Quordle November 2, 2023 — SLIME, FANCY, PULSE, ADMIT
- Quordle November 1, 2023 — ANGST, SUITE, HIPPO, CLAMP
How to Play Quordle
- Now guess the first 5 letter word of your choice and type it. you will see the same word appears four times.
- Hit the enter button.
- The tiles will change the colour depending on if the letter is in the word or ont.
- Based on your first word you shall now get the clues in any of the 3 colors i.e. green, yellow, and grey. The green color means the letter is in the correct position, yellow means that the letter is in the word but is not in the correct place, and the grey color means that the letter is not in the word.
- Based on the clue, type the next words.
- Here, you shall get a total of 9 attempts to solve the Quordle Puzzle.